The Program is designed to help individuals involved in the process of training in their own organizations or elsewhere, to perform all training functions scientifically and systematically.Eligibility
- Members from Training and Development function.
- Any Post Graduate
Duration –2 daysCourse Content
- Learning Process (Kolb’s Model)
- Training Need Assessment.
- Understand Learning Objectives (Blooms Taxonomy)
- Training Methods
- Role Play.
- Group Discussion.
5. Training Delivery -
- Preparation for Training.
- Introducing a training session.
- Delivering training content.
- Effective use of visual aids .
- Interactive classroom.
6. Training Evaluation (Kirkpatrick Model).