The evolution of the concept of performance management as a new Human Resource Management model reflects a change of emphasis in organizations away from command-and-control toward a facilitation model of leadership. The performance management process provides an opportunity for the employee and performance manager to discuss development goals and jointly create a plan for achieving those goals.Eligibility
HR professionals, training officers, personal staff and others who carry the responsibility for the design and implementation of performance management system.Course Structure:
Duration –2 daysCourse Content
- Understanding appraisal process & maintenance of records.
- Principles of effective appraisals.
- Methods of performance appraisals.
- SMART objectives.
- Appraisal skills.
- Appraisal documentation and follow up.
- Appraisal preparation.
- Appraisal checklist.
- Handling conflicts in appraisals.
- Grievance handling.
- Employee Discipline.
- Employee engagement.